Trail permit types and prices
- $ 440 for an annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2023
- $ 530 for an annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2023
- $ 900 for an annual trail permit sold in trail*
- $ 400 for an annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (2003 and older)
- $ 285 for a 7-day trail permit
- $ 185 for a 3-day trail permit
- $ 95 for a 1-day trail permit
- $ 650 for an annual trail permit for a rental snowmobile
- $ 40 for a replacement trail permit
*Purchase your trail permit before hitting the trails!
In accordance with article 11 of the general by-laws of the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec, no person may operate a snowmobile on a federated trail without having paid the prescribed trail permit fees in accordance with the terms and conditions determined by the Board of Directors.
The annual trail permit issued by the FCMQ or a trail warden to the owner of a snowmobile registered in accordance with the provisions of the off-Highway laws for his benefit and the benefit of persons to whom he lends said snowmobile free of charge (Article11.1 of the general regulations of the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec).
Extra charges are payable when the annual trail permit is purchased on trails. Note that permits issued for antique sleds, as well as daily or weekly permits, cannot be purchased on trails.
Service hours are :
Monday to Friday from 12am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 10pm
For all questions other than ones related to the on-line trail permit purchase, please call our FCMQ info line at 1 844-253-4343.
More information can be found here: